Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend stuff

I bought Devil May Cry this weekend. Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favorite authors and she's at her usual level of exellence with this book. Bonus: it was on sale at the big box store we shop at for around 5 dollars off the original price. Not bad for a hardcover. ;) We also went to the nursery to get some end of season plants to fill in some bare spots. Hibiscus, Daylilly, Artemesia, and some little Violas. The artemesia and daylilly are white and will go in what I'd like to be a moon garden. The violas went in a planter and the big showoff hibiscus went in the front garden. I also managed to get a little writing in last night, but I was so tired that I'm sure most of it didn't make sense. If I get back to it tomorrow I'll probably have to do a bit of tweaking. I know I did too much physically yesterday, because all of my joints are throbbing and of course the pain is nearly perfect symetry. I'm hoping tomorrow I can make time to relax and do that inner peace searching I think I need. Oh, and I'll have to catch up on all those cool blogs I love to read. I need those with my coffee like I need cream. Nighty night all.

No comments: