Thursday, August 16, 2007

Parental bragging

Where did the week go? I must have slept through Wednesday. My daughter asked me if I ever say anything about her in my blog. I think it amuses her that I actually have one. I'm not exactly the computer/tech guru of the household. I will tell this about her: She's wicked smart and I'm not saying that because I'm her mom. Her intelligence is actually a bit intimidating to those who don't know her. She's a very, very good artist. She occasionally posts her work on Deviant Art. One her most recent pictures is of Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots (now Velvet Revolver). She's learning computer programming and has an interest in video game design, but she's not thinking too far into the future career wise. That's ok with me. She's only 16, no rush. So there, I said something about you sweetie. You're a brilliant, lovely girl and now the blogosphere knows it. :)

No comments: