Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Clouds ,clouds go away

I have a rather sad, gloomy emotional cloud hanging over me. I'm trying to get on board with the idea that we are here to learn and experience to perfect our souls. I mean it would make life more bearable to know that after we're done here we graduate and go Home to eternal peace and happiness. But, animals don't need to learn and their sweet souls are perfect to begin with. Why do they have to suffer and deal with so much crap? Why do children suffer and die? What do they learn? I know what I "learned" from my childhood; people are bad and even someone who's supposed to love you can hurt you in ways that can last long past childhood.
It has made me stronger in many ways. I know I don't deserve to have cruel people in my life. I know how not to parent. I'm a darn good mom. I love to take care of my family; humans and kitties, and when I can't help them with their troubles I feel terrible. I read about other people, clearly good, decent
people who are hurting and my stomach twists in knots. I wish I had the answers to all of life's why's. The weather man said the golden August sun will come out tomorrow, so maybe it will be a better day. I'd like to have something fun to talk about, so maybe that will inspire me.
Sweet and peaceful dreams...

No comments: