Monday, August 6, 2007

Mundane Monday Musings

I'm not a very dedicated blogger am I? I admire people who have something new to share every day. I'm not one of them. I worked on my latest manuscript the other night. I know where I want to go with it, but turning it into something that resembles a cohesive story is proving to be difficult. It's funny how I can have the entire book play out in my head, but getting it on paper takes forever. I write in longhand (first draft) before typing it out in Word.
I read a lot of writer's blogs for inspiration and it's nice to see that they deal with the same day to day family issues while trying to write that I do. Of course they are much more prolific than I am too. Speaking of writers, the new month means new books being released by some of my favorite authors. I'll add them to my books list. I've also heard that the 1st season of The Dresden Files will be out on DVD. Mmm... Paul Blackthorn; be still my heart :) (He plays Harry on the SciFi series) Well, back to Mundania for me. Bye!

1 comment:

Sunrunner said...

I really wish they hadn't cancelled The Dresden Files!!!! I will look for them on DVD, thanks!