Monday, April 21, 2008

Putting Monday To Bed

Cricket is her own cat and she choses carefully those she will grace with her presence. ~ Me, thinking that as I watched her resting.~

It is a mild Monday evening here. Our living room window is open. I have books to read, kitties to pet and talk to and the internet to mess with. The internet isn't that fun. My husband is doing programming on his computer. My daughter has an essay to finish. I guess I'm just feeling blah. Maybe I need more sleep. Those kitties are really on to something with that catnapping business!
I have been a little feverish for the last two days. That would lead me to believe that's probably why I'm feeling run down. Duh.... :) Yes, more sleep is surely in order. I'll visit later friends. =^ ..^ =

"I give very good advice, but I very seldom follow it." ~ Alice in Wonderland~

5 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Oh no, feverish! Hope you are feeling better!

Daisy said...

It sounds like you need to get some good rest, and then I hope you will feel better and more cheerful. In my head, I am sending you a bouquet of yellow and white daisies. If you imagine them, it might make you smile a little.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

One needs to plan ones ren outfit to visit one's friend when one hauls one's butt across the state.

Or, mayhap, we could all go to the Muskegon faire together. That would be a hoot.

catsynth said...

Hope you feel better soon. Definitely get some rest. Reading books and petting cats seems like a good plan.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Oh no! I really am hoping that your fever will go away!! Fever, fever go away, don't come again another day!