Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cricket Really Is A Bad Girl!

"They try to make Cricket go to rehab, she say no, no, no."

Momma has been singing that to me all day! She took that "What celebrity is your cat quiz" and guess what? I'm Amy Winehouse! So, I decided to live up to my celebrity twin and trashed the living room like a Rockstar while Momma was in the shower. She thought she heard a thud and when she opened the bathroom door, she peeked out and called, "Cricket!" I ran like a thundering herd through the house and she knew something was up.

When she came out she saw that I had scattered the Girl Who Ignores Me Most Of The Time's school papers all over the floor and dragged the Snuggle In Blankets off of the sofa. I, of course by then was resting prettily , waiting for her. Oh, but here is the best Rockstar thing I did. Momma found a small puddle in the parlor that she had just cleaned and aired out a few days ago. She had to get her special cleaner out for it.
My attorney says that as long as Momma doesn't see me do it there is no proof that I did.
Do you think I should get a tattoo?
In case anyone is wondering, Billie was Angelina Jolie, (ha ha ha Yea, right) and Cody was Simon Cowell. He does like to antagonize me when he's bored, like Simon does to Paula. Momma says Cody is too sweet to be Simon.
Whatever...!
Now, I need another nap. I am under house arrest, which really doesn't mean anything because I'm a house cat, but, I still have to behave for a while. I guess that means I better not score any Nip for a few days.
Do something naughty kitties, it really is fun!

6 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Being bad is fun! -Riley

I wouldn't know. I am the good one. -Tiki

Oh, yeah? Why was a rubberbanded bundle of CDs laying at the bottom of the stairs this morning? -Riley

I have no idea what you're talking about. -Tiki

Daisy said...

Oh Cricket, I am certain you are 100% innocent!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Cricket, you are so bad.......hope you get off house arrest soon.
We are watching Simon on tv right now! Who do you think will win idol this year, Simon?
--JB

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Great job, great point!!!!
I am totally with you, Cricket~!!!
You are so great!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Lorianna! We are ALL home safe and sound again and have such stories to tell and more photos to show than anycat can ever look at! I am happy and healthy and had a great time at the Hilton too!
Mommmy and Lapdaddy are SOOOOOOO tired cuz they have been up since Monday morning with no sleep or very little becasue how can you sleep in an airplane! SO I am taking them off to bed right now...I hope to posty some on my bloggie tomorrow night as usual when we are unpacked and can see straight again.
I have missed you all so very very much. Thank you for showing me Salome...I used to have some and now miss them very much in my garden...some things do not last forever. This is why we must live in the moment!
Much love till soon...your Miss Peach and the mommy

Cecil the Cougar: said...

What puddle? I don't see any puddle. You do nofing. I am sure of it!

Good job trashing the living room! Mommie and Daddie are leaving me this weekend to go to Disney, so I will need some good trashing tips!