Sunday, April 6, 2008

Miss Personality

Hello. Cricket here. Momma's camera needs new batteries and she is in a grumpy mood, so I'm giving you an encore picture of me and blogging on her behalf. She said she has nothing new to tell and she feels blah and boring. I have no idea what that is like because I'm young, pretty and full of energy. Too bad Momma isn't a cat huh? She is enjoying the warmer weather, but she is frustrated because when ever she starts yard work her fingers start to hurt, then they stiffen up. Thank goodness she can still pop open a can of Stinky Goodness! Why must beans work so much? It's a puzzle to me. The past few nights I have been sleeping on the end of the bed and not on Momma's tummy. I don't know why, I guess I just wanted a change. This seems to make her sad, but I'm not trying to make her sad. I'm just being a cat. Personally, I think she's being too sensitive. She tends to be that way.
Well, it's almost 11:00 pm here and my tummy is on a schedule. Time to act cute to get her attention and then trot into the kitchen. See you later. Find something interesting (naughty) to do! Purrs.

7 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Cricket!
Were you the one who told Daphne to be naughty this morning and knock over my coffee?
Or was it you who told your lookalike Isis to be naughty and pee in the kitchen sink?

(Yes, just another fun day in NotTheMamaLand...)

Cricket's Mommie = hope you enjoy this lovely Michigan Spring Day! Oh Sunshine Day, everybody's smiling!
:)

Luv,
Not The Mama

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are definitely Miss Personality. We cats all have incredible personalities.
my mom worked in the yard this weekend too and her back is still hurting her. I tried to lay on her tummy to make her feel better. You should do the same with your mommy.
--JB

Daisy said...

Hello pretty Cricket! It's nice to hear from you. I'm sorry your mom's fingers are hurting her.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I hope your mom is feeling better very soon. Finger pain is not good.
((((gentlehugs)))) from me

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Cricket I took your advice and found something "interesting" to do. I jumped out of my litter box while still pooing because I thought Mommie was ready to play with me. I got super excited and didn't want to miss out on one second! So I starts running after her with my butt dragging on the tile floor! Daddy just about died...Mommie thought it was so funny and cute!

L. Alida said...

I fear Cricket is becoming a bad influence. I'm trying not to laugh about Daphne, Isis and Cecil's antics but it's really funny! Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm feeling a little better.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Cricket!
You are very lovely~!!! I am sure with you, your mommy's finger won't feel so much pain!!!!
I wish her finger will started feeling better!