Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mr. C's Turn


Hi everybody! Cody here and it's my turn to blog! I am a very easy going, fun loving mancat. I like to play and eat and nap. Momma says I have Spring Fever. I hope I do not have to go to the V E T. I feel fine, though I am driving Momma crazy with wanting to go out to my porch all the time. I can only go out when she can supervise me because she wants to keep track of where I am. I get impatient waiting for her to be able to watch me. She makes me wear a collar with a tag just in case I take off and she can't catch me. I usually keep very close to my porch and the gardens though. Our yard has lots of birds and squirrels to watch. I'm actually a little afraid of those squirrels. Those sneaky rodents are mean!
My tag on my collar is a fishy. It has a bell and so does my collar. It helps to wake up Momma when I want breakfast. I jump on the bed and jog across it a few times. That gets the bells ringing really good! I may be 14 years old, but I still have a lot of energy. This makes Cricket mad at me sometimes. I just want to play, but she gets annoyed very easily and hisses and smacks me. She is very moody! Billie is nice. She doesn't play much, but I lay down next to her sometimes. She's the nice sister. Tookie was a nice older sister. We never fought and she loved to watch birdies when she sat in the window. I like being the only brother in a house of girl cats. Well, I hope to blog again. It was nice to meet you! Have Fun today!

5 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Hello Handsome Cody!
You are very lucky to be surrounded by lovely girl kitties, and to have a mommy who loves you so much!
Chin scritches for you!

Not The Mama

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Hi Cody! It's so nice to see you blogging! You are lucky to go outside snoopervised but only wearing a collar! My Mommie gets out the harness and leash everytime I go outside. It is not so much fun because I don't feel in charge!

I hope that you will blog again soon!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello Cody
I really enjoyed reading your blog entry today.
You are a very nice mancat! It is great being a mancat but it carries a lot of responsibility and you seem to have your goals quite balanced, sweet funny and in charge!

purrs for a happy day to you

Sunrunner said...

I love seeing your kitties!! My oldest son is featured on my blog this week. Have a good weekend!

Daisy said...

Hi Cody! It was nice to hear from you. I like the fishie on your collar. I know what it is like to have a crabby sister, too.