Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Weekend Has Passed Me By/Sunny Sunday!

I survived the mall! I'm tired today though and am anxious to go outside and get some sun. Right now Billie is on my lap, so I will wait until she decides to get up. She's not sleeping, just purring away.
Miss Peach's Mommy, Karla and her husband, (Lapdaddy) are going to Hawaii for a week! Miss Peach will be going to a very nice Kitty Hilton. I will keep them all in my thoughts for a nice vacation and a safe trip home. I'm sure going to miss them!
While I was waiting in the changing area for my daughter to try on things I met a cute little girl who was waiting for her mom and sister as they tried on things. She asked me who I was waiting for. After I told her my daughter she asked how old she was. "Sixteen" I said. "My sister is seventeen." She said, and then asked me if my daughter was "mean", because her sister was mean! :) I replied that mine could be rather grumpy. She sighed, "My sister is grumpy. I have five sisters."
This little girl was so cute and so bored! My daughter came out of the changing room huffing and puffing and complaining. I glanced at the little girl and she smiled and I smiled back. Yup, grumpy teenager. Someday, that little girl will be a tempermental teen too.
I'm going to take my meds and soak up some sunshine now. Billie has left to nap elsewhere. I hope you all have a nice Sunday!




4 comments:

Daisy said...

What a sweet moment of connection you had with the little girl!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dear Lorianna! I will miss you more than words can say while I am away. I will think about you each day. I wanted to let you know that before I went to bed. Stay in the warmth of the sun and remember today you and that tiny sister had a real moment...those are what make life go round between the lines:)
Love and hugs, Karla & Miss Peach

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ah yes, but those moody teens still really need their moms. We had two of them here and my mom would say "when you act like that I still love youuuu" or sometimes she would fake cry or just get all pouty when they were mean to her hahahahahhaha

I hope you had a very sunny day. We had a lot of rain.

purrs

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Awww, little girls are so sweet and innocent. I would like a little girl to cuddle wif. Somtimes Mommie is grumpy!