Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love Is All Anyone Needs

Billie, her secret squirrel and I would like to wish every one a very Happy Valentine's Day. If you have the love of even one fur baby you are blessed, because it is unconditional love.
(Oh, Mo reminded me about the cartoon "secret squirrel" and that's why that name had been rambling around in my brain) :)
I consider every one who's blog I visit a friend and even if I don't always comment, please know I enjoy visiting you and your kitties if they blog too. I hope all of the kitty couples out there have a nice Valentine's day and can "teleport" to go on their dates. ;) (Valentine's Day is our wedding anniversary so I may not be able to post if we are able to go out for the day.)
Love and Soft Purrs to you all!

6 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh my gosh! Billie is the floofiest kitty I have ever ever seen! This is such a great picture. I would really like to snuggle with her!
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
--JB

Daisy said...

Happy Valentine's Day! And happy Anniversary, too. That's very romantic.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's day.

Thank you for your encouraging words.
they mean so much.
~purrrrs

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting married on Valentin'es Day is either the most romantic thing ever, or that you were killing 2 celebrations with 1 stone! Happy Anniversary & Valentine's Day! ♥

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I am hopeing you are well enought to enjoy your VALENTINE'S DAY out and about.
Guess what I did last night in a fit of impulse when talking to Peach....I called her Tookie!
Sigh.....I need some more rest I think. Maybe until SPring finally gets here.
Love Karla

Mo and The Purries said...

Belated congrats on your anniversary.
And you're right, the unconditional love from the kitties is what's keeping me going.

I need to look up Super Secret Secret Squirrel on Cartoon Network now that I have tv.

much love,
mo