Friday, March 28, 2008

Calling All Angels



Often, I find myself saying, "That's not fair!" Or asking, "Why?" I'm never satisfied with the response I get, if any, to the statement or the question. I do know that Love is the strongest power and strongest feeling we have. Some never experience it. Animals give us Love freely. They are more perfected then any person on earth could hope to be. Please think of Miral and of all of the animals that are hurt, sick, at The Rainbow Bridge or without a forever home. I just felt like I should post this today and the need to was very strong.
Lots of Love and Hugs to All of You.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I am purring and purring for all of our friends in need. I hope we can make a miracle.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I understand your frustration dear friend. I really do as I feel the same way. Today we can take heart and be thankful for a tiny miracle of improvement. I am overjoyed myself and pray for a continued recovery for all of our sick friends. It is a gain very cold and stormie outside and I feel so much for the kitties who are cold and hungrey with no warm soft place to lay their weary heads and purrr in safety surrounded by love.
Know how much I care for you too my sweet friend...you called the angels and they heard
Love Karla & Miss Peach

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am praying for Miral, and for all animals in need. I am very sad when I see animals in pain. I am so glad my mom got me at Petsmart when I was an even smaller Jelly Bean than I am now.
Have a great Caturday!
--JB

Mo and The Purries said...

Ruis (Miral's brother) left a note @ Purrchance To Dream today saying that she's doing a tiny bit better.
We're still praying for a miracle.

It's been a tough winter in the Cat Blogosphere, and I know that there is so much purring and praying going on for this little darling.

Hope you have a nice weekend with your bunch of purry friends, Lorianna!

mo