Thursday, March 27, 2008

And In This Corner...




These pictures of Cricket and Cody are not exactly in the order of what occurred. They were being nice, well mannered kitties, then Cody decided it would be more fun to play with Cricket than his mouse. She did not feel the same. I took a picture of the staredown before they became a fighting, spitting ball of black fur. I broke it up, don't worry. During the altercation I noticed that Cody doesn't extend his claws. He's truly playing. Cricket; uh, not so much. She extends her claws fully, out to win the battle. She is so high strung! Can cats have anger management issues?
Oh, the bridge for my daughter's physics class held 150 pounds before it broke! That's um, a lot of cats. :)
I have developed a scary suspicion about the dishes. They're breedin
g! Yup, when they kitchen light goes off their fun begins. To test this theory I will not cook tonight. If there are still more dishes in the sink tomorrow, despite this, (and I know there will be) I will be vindicated.
Okay... I've become a kitty wresting referee and my housework has me paranoid and delusional. I really need to get out more. Oh, I made myself sick on the coffee cake. Hey, it was good! Well, anything with butter and brown sugar and mini chocolate chips must be good. I hope everyone has a nice early spring day!

6 comments:

Sunrunner said...

Poor Cody!!! If my dog can be neurotic and almost psychotically afraid of EVERYTHING, I don't see why a cat can't have anger issues.

That's really cool about the bridge!!

Mo and The Purries said...

I spent part of last night playing referee until I just said "oh, go for it and work it out amongst yourselves..."

Hope today's rain helps the spring flowers come SOON!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Ooh, cat fight! Anger management class could be used at your house and at mine!
Hope that coffee cake was as good as it sounds!
Hope you are having a good day....did you get some time to relax this week?
--JB

Daisy said...

I always extend my clawrs when I am playing, and I usually bite, too. I think Cricket is my kind of girl!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I would love to come to your housie and play with a mousie! I would not extend my claws!! ...ok maybe just a little...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...that must be very rough at that time~!!!!

I hope everything is back to "normal" hehehe, wish you all have a very peaceful weekend!