Monday, January 28, 2008

Naughty Noodle

Hello, I am Cricket. I have taken over Mama's blog. I am very pretty, no? I am also very naughty. It's fun being naughty! I encourage every kitty to take a walk on the wild side and do something you know you are not supposed to do. And if you get caught do not blame me, because I will deny everything. Let me tell you, it's not easy being pretty and being an evil kitty mastermind, but it sure makes life more interesting. OH OH! I hear Mama! Gotta go! Have a wonderfully naughty day!

4 comments:

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

You are too adorable to be evil. I'll hide you from mommy. :)

Daisy said...

Hi Cricket! You are very beautiful. I must agree with you that being naughty is FUN!

Mo and The Purries said...

Cricket, you are very beautiful!
You look just like Diamond Emerald Eyes!
You could be Little Isis' sister!

Not The Mama

Mo and The Purries said...

ps: Cricket, if you want to join House Panthers, just send an e-mail to purr2dream@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite!
purrs,
Little Isis
and Not The Mama