Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Peach!

Today is Miss Peach's 15th birthday. Happy Birthday to a very sweet kitty and congratulations to her Mommy Karla for being such a good and loving "bean" to her. :) I added her picture to my blog in her honor and I will start adding more friends as space allows.
I am thinking of making a little memorial to Tookie. I need to get a picture of her in my blog and that's going to be hard for a lot of reasons. I will figure out the technicalities, but emotionally I need to be ready.
The skunk has not been back as far as I can "smell." As Daisy said and I agree, that was just very rude of him! My husband said he saw a yellow cat with darker yellow stripes in our yard! It could be the kitty that's been eating the food. I will have to sneak some more out and hope Le Pew does not come around. I will update when I find out more about my fury visitor.

2 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I am so honored to be on your sidebar Lorianna! Thank you so for coming to my party on the ship...wasn't it fun?! The blog kitties ARE WONDERFUL!
I must tell you something that has been on my heart for some time now....Tookie. I feel such a close connection to her somehow and hope for your heart to be strong and ready soon.
I too have a thought in mind...
Hugs karla & Peach

Daisy said...

I am glad the skunk took his smell back with him!