Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wings For Wednesday

What is your fairy name?
http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

Billie's fairy name is Field Icewitch. She is a protector and her wings are icy blue.

Cricket's fairy name is Thorn Reedwitch. She plays the pan pipe and her wings are green.

Cody's fairy name is Thorn Rainbowwitch. He brings fortune and has multi-colored wings.

My fairy name is Bramble Rainbow witch and my wings are multi-colored.

If the link doesn't work, it's an easy site to find and doing that for a few minutes beats doing a huge sink full of dirty dishes. ;)

It's chilly and rainy here today. (Again) Our local news stations are all geeked because Obama is coming to a rally here in downtown Grand Rapids. No, I don't have any conclusive political opinions. He seems nice enough. I don't think any one in politics is perfectly 100% honest though.

I'm kinda sore today, ok, I'm very sore. I had to cut back on my NSAIDS because the new RA doctor I saw Monday thinks they are harming my stomach. She wants to review my blood work before she moves forward with any more medication. They took five vials of blood from me and new x-rays of my hands and feet. I don't think I like my new doctor much. Think Martha Stewart without the "charm." And no Martha is not exactly warm and fuzzy. :)
I have things to do though. I wish I could twitch my nose and magically my house would be clean, but no such luck. I'm going to take the pain relievers and chase them with an antacid. Yes, I am stubborn.
Billie is on my lap, purring away. I'm imagining her icy blue wings.

I hope everyone's week is going well. I'll visit as many blogs today as I can. :)
=^..^ =

7 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

I am Columbine Rainbowdancer, and I have multicolored wings. I only appear when the bees swarm or the crickets chirp.
I can live with that!

Note to Lorianna's readers: Instead of clicking that link, copy and paste it into your browser.

Cool and rainy here today, too!
Sorry you're all sore - wish I could wave my Rainbowdancer wand and sprinkle some fairy dust and make you all better!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

What fun to get a fairy name! I must get one for us also! Mickey tagged me for a name meme so this will be perfect!
I breaks my heart to know you are feeling such pain and are unhappy with your doctor. A simpathetic ear and heart are something you seldome find in a doctor...one who understands inside what you really need and can make you feel at ease and comfortable. {{Soft Hugs}}
Our skys are gray today and it is cool outside...mommy likes that:) She is not a sun worshiper at all and does not do well in the summer. There is a condition for this and it is caled RSD...reverse seasonal disorder. It causes her great grief. Hope she gets a good fairy name so she can fly away for a while...
Love Miss Peach

Daisy said...

That was fun. Here is my name:

Your fairy is called Oak Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in forests of oak and lime trees.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She decorates herself with leaves and berries. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Quasi said...

Hi Lorianna,
Thanks for your very kind post on my blog. I'm glad you're enjoying the book so much, and that it's cheering you up. I hope you feel physically better soon as well!

Your Friend,
Quasi

P.S. I'm an Obama Dem-o-Cat!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Lorianna,
My mom is way behind in helping me visit blogs. She had a super long work day today and is very tired but we wanted to come over to see how you are. I hope you might be able to find a more charming doctor! :^) We will do our names probably this weekend. Why do moms have to work?
I hope you feel better soon!
--JB

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Can you take the zantac? mom takes that as she also takes lots of ibuprofen. She is developing RA as she has a host of smoldering immunity issues going on, nothing has popped up and reared its ugly head yet... but she also has a nutty disease called non-hodgkins lymphoplasmacytic
Lymphoma, so she knows about the 5 vials.

On a happier note... do not worry about the house cleaning. Just focus on the important stuff.

I like your fairy names... I should have a look at that, but mom is busy and will only allow me to visit the most important ones today.
mom is looking for a new doctor too.. she has to go to a hematologist/oncologist. not a fun place to hang around.

I hope you are feeling better today. Do mostly what makes you happy and maybe one thing that should get done.

purrrs

Quasi said...

Hi Lorianna,
We're starting to add reviews to The World Is Your Litter Box website and I would very much like to include an excerpt from your very kind comments on my blog. May I have your permission to do so? You can email me at quasi@theworldisyourlitterbox.com.

Your Friend,
Quasi