Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This Picture is titled, "Night With Her Train Of Stars." Night is the Mother and The Stars are Her Children. :)

I hope everyone whether they are Moms of human kids, fur baby kids, both human and fur baby or Not The Momma of fur babies, :) have a very Happy Mother's Day.

My throat feels better, but I still managed to catch my daughter's head cold. She's sick, I'm sick and my husband is bored. :) Oh well, it's raining here anyway. It's a good day to read and watch bad television. Last night I was so stuffed up I was breathing through my mouth and couldn't sleep. I'm so glad TV Land was playing a M*A*S*H marathon. I love that show.

Have a really great rest of the weekend and I hope you all stay healthy!

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope you feel all better soon.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Lorianna!

I am sooo sorry that you are sick with a strep throat. I hope the meds continue to make you better quickly. Poor hubby, maybe he should do some vacuuming for dusting. Make him wear an apron! That will make you and daughter laff, hahahaha
Mom says she has not had strep in years. The last time she had it Blizzie was 6 or something. She was so sick the doc gave her pain pills too! hahahaha

I hope you get betters so you can have cake. celebrations can wait too you know.

((((bigsqeezyhugs))))
Prinnie and mom

Team Tabby said...

We're so sorry to hear you have strep throat. Hope those meds get you over it very soon. Take care of yourself, and hope you were able to enjoy your Mother's Day.

Mindy & Moe

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day despite being sick. Maybe MASH pulled you through? :^)
--JB

meemsnyc said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you had a good mother's day.