Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Certainly A Monday

Cody would not pose nicely for me so I could show his eyes. He has some fur missing over his right eye, but other than that he is all better.

I wanted to participate in the Doodle fund raiser linky, but I can't get it to work on my laptop. I'm sure it's due to my lack of computer skills. I am enjoying the doodles on other's blogs though. Very cute! :)

I have a lot of sick day catch up work to do today, but I will try to visit as many bloggie friends as possible.
I hope everyone had a good Monday. (is there such a thing?)
SMOOCHIES!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Sometimes posing is very hard! I hope you do not work too hard today. Rest is important, too.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I am so glad Cody is on the mend again! YEAH!
We have been lazy...we spent the whole day at home yeaterday ...made tons of plans for a great day....then just stayed at home puttering and napping about! It was heaven. Mommy got 2 dozen white roses from Lapdaddy and today her kidbean brought her a dozen dark pink ones and took her to lunch. Lapdaddy took her around town all day shoppin...it was a GREAT day! She found a cool green shirt at Goodwill and a pair of comfy shoes...it is her favorite store.
So happy you are feeling better somewhat. Now watching MASH is very fun...they do not make good classic TV programs anymore. We have been watching 'CARRIER' on PBS. Well off to bed now...I mean the IN BOX:)

Quasi said...

Congrats to Cody, and I hope you had a great Mothers Day.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Lorianna,
My mom sure knows what you mean about mondays. That is her worst day! I am glad Cody is doing ok. A little missing fur can grow back.
Hope you have a nice evening!
--JB