Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ready For Their Close ups





Busy Weekend

My goodness, it's Tuesday already! Between helping my daughter get ready for Prom, helping my husband tame the jungle that is our yard and then having an upset tummy, I have had a not very relaxing long weekend.
But, seeing my daughter Sam and her boyfriend Kevin all dressed up, was so fun! They wanted pictures with and without their glasses. I think they are adorable either way. :) He is a very nice young man. He really likes Toeshee and is kind to all my kitties and is crazy for my daughter. He's very polite too.

I played with the zoom on my camera and got a nice close up of Toeshee. Look at his huge paws! I wonder if he is going to grow any more?

I am still a little queasy and my hips are really sore. I am going to try to visit and catch up with everyone as much as I can. I hope a happy week is had by all! (((Hugs)))

11 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Your daughter and her boyfriends looks so wonderful for their prom. You must be so proud!

It's been wonderful weather in NYC. In the 70s!

Have a great week!

meemsnyc said...

eck, I had a typo. Here it is again.


Your daughter and her boyfriend looks so wonderful for their prom. You must be so proud!

It's been wonderful weather in NYC. In the 70s!

Have a great week!

Daisy said...

The dress looks so pretty on your daughter! It's a perfect color with her beautiful red hair.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Your daughter looks beautiful in her dress!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your daughter and her boyfriend are very lovely and beautiful~! I like them!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very cute prom pictures!
Hi Toshee!!! You gave your mom some nice pictures of you again! We love seeing you and goodness, your paws are quite impressive.
More kitty news & pics at our blog!

Karen Jo said...

Your daughter and her boyfriend both look wonderful, with and without their glasses. Toshee certainly does have impressive paws. I hope that you are feeling much better.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are great pictures of your daughter and her boyfriend - they look really nice. I hope they had a great prom!

And Toshee - what can I say other than beautiful!

I hope you are feeling better - I have been a bit under the weather myself so I can sympathize - and being busy probably didn't help!

Hope you have a great weekend!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Lorianna you must have been so proud to see that lovely daughter of yours go to the prom with handsome Kevin. Look at the stunning dress! I knew she would be wonderful in it.
I do wish you felt better...it is hard work gardening when your body does not let you enjoy it the way your heart would want to.
It was 91* here today and I am not happy about that!!! MELTING....one day winter the next day summer! Oh dear I fear for my life this summer...
Thinking about you each day...love Karla & Miss Peach

Poppy Q said...

What nice prom photos of the two of them, we like the ones with the glasses on best. We hope they had a great night.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Your daughter looks great in that wonderful dress, and she and her boyfriend make a nice looking couple.
Toeshee's paws are really big, and so are Chester's! Mom says Toeshee reminds her a lot of Chester.
Hope you will feel better. Happy June to you!
--JB, Chester and mom