Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cricket Here...






Cricket in the sun. Kitties putting up with Momma.

Hello, Cricket here. (That's what my Voki says too) I have been enjoying the sunbeams coming in the windows. I get all warm and relaxed. It has been very nice here the past couple of days. Yesterday it was 85! Today, maybe low 80's. Momma loves it! Us kitties do too.

We wanted to show what Momma does while she is waiting for pictures to load on Blogger. She takes more pictures, if we happen to be around that is.
Billie actually let her put the witch hat on her the other day. Momma had been trying to get her to wear that thing all last October for Halloween and Billie would have none of it! Well, after cleaning the living room, Momma found it again and put it on Billie while she rested on Momma's lap.

Cody
has been pestering to go outside and so Momma took him out yesterday. He helped her plant sunflower and moonflower and morning glory seeds. When she drags him in he gets very grumpy. Toeshee is just plain lazy and I'm not giving him any more blog time today because he is a big ham!
I however am content to relax in the sun inside. I find the light very flattering.

Today is the Teenagergirl's last day of High School ever! Momma is feeling a little OLD. I told her as long as she can feed us and fawn over us (especially me) she is still useful.

I am going upstairs now to nap on my king size bed. Hey, it's mine during the day! We hope your weather is nice. Now, let's be naughty kitties!

~Cricket~

7 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Billie, the witch hat is adorable!! We love sun beams too! It's been warm here. 81 degrees today. Getting warm.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your voki is wonderful! Yes...lets all go be naughty!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

The pictures are great - I love that hat! We are having sun here too - in the 80's. It is good there are finally sunbeams for everyone to sit in!

It is good that you remind your mom that you still need her, even though her daughter is going to her last day of high school. And we don't think she should feel old - she really isn't. Of course, some days we all fell that way - no matter how old we really are. It is just your job as kitties to help keep her feeling young by getting her to play with you - I know that always helps me!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Billie, I can't believe you gave in and wore that hat!

Karen Jo said...

Billie, I don't know why you resisted all this time. You look great in the witch hat. You are all having great weather. I can't complain, really. We finally got some much-needed rain, but it dropped the temperature down into the 50s again. That's part of living in the mountains. When the rains come, it gets cold. Have a great weekend!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That witch hat is so cute on Billie!
Hope you are all having a great weekend.
And uh, your mom is not old, and I am sure she is useful for more than just feeding and fawning? Mine is!! hee hee
--JB

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Thinking of you dear one this Memorial day. Oh the dress is so vintage inspired! I am sure she looked lovely in it. Did you getany photos of her? I am sure wanting to see them if you did. We are chilling out after a lazy leasure day out on the patio. We have a commentation going and some auctions on Wednesday to help Charlie cat...please drop over...I miss you and worry when I do not hear from you.
All our love to you and the family...your adoring Miss Peach and mommy karla