Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Give Somebunny A Hug




Love SomeBunny

I survived the nasty bug that hit me! Things still smell and taste funny and I'm trying to fight the sinus infection without antibiotics. Probably not a good idea, but I have all ready been on one for strep throat last month and my stomach has been queasy enough without adding another irritant to it. So, lots of fluids, vitamins, decongestants and rest for me. As soon as that immune supressant I'm taking for RA really took hold, every germ around has gone after me. My toe is much better too. :) Oh, did that hurt! "Stoopid" sofa!
I can't believe it's almost Easter! I haven't done any shopping for treats or for Easter dinner yet! And, why is it that when Mom is sick the house looks like a tornado has gone through it? How am I ever going to catch up?

Toeshee has a new friend! This little bunny has been around for about a month and her name is Lily. She clucks like a chicken when you press the button on her front leg . He doesn't like the clucking noise though. He does seem to like her whiskers. This will be Toeshee's first Easter. I will have to remember to get the kitties some treats too. Maybe some plastic eggs with Nip inside! That would be fun!

Well, I am going to try to fold laundry and maybe get dishes done. I don't suppose any of my kitties want to help? No... I didn't think so. Kitties have it so easy!
I will try to get to visiting everyone!
Hugs!<3

7 comments:

Daisy said...

That little bunny is very cute! I cannot wait for the Easter bunny to arrive. I hope he brings me Easter eggs filled with catnips!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Don't feel bad. Jan hasn't done anything yet either. But she's always late.

Hope you feel better soon.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Don't get too tired :)
Rest more and more vegetables!!
Big BIg hugs!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You mean the Easter Bunny has already come to visit Toeshee?????

Mom Lorianna - you take care of yourself!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

What a cute little bunny. I am glad that you are on the road to improvement, perhaps a couple of peeps would help... or some jelly beans :-)

purrrs and Happy Easter

Shaggy and Scout said...

Love these pictures! The bunny friend is cute, but we think the clucking would freak us out too!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

**blush**
**blush**
Toeshee is one handsome mancat, but he is too young for me.....but I can look, right?
--JB