Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cody Takes It Easy




Taking It Easy With Cody

Hey efurryone! Momma and I had a nice early spring day yesterday. The sunshine warmed up the afternoon nicely and I went outside with Momma and the Daddyman. She was feeling queasy from her RA monster medicine so she relaxed on the sunny front porch with me while the Daddyman raked out the flower bed. Momma wore a coat because she doesn't have long soft furs that soak in the sun like me. :) She had some gingerale and that really helped her tummy. She liked the bottle because it had a tiger on it. It had real bits of ginger floating in it and wasn't too sugary like some other gingerales. She let me sniff it, but I wasn't impressed. She doesn't know why it's called ginger beer, because there is no beer in it. Momma can't have stuff like that because of her medicines. (She's loopy enough anyway.)
Too bad they don't make catnip ale. Maybe someone should!
After our outdoor excursion I rested for the evening. It was my turn to snuggle with Lily the Bunny. Momma says soon the fairies will return to the garden to dance with the bunnies and fireflies at Twilight. She has a wild imagination doesn't she? To be honest, as a kitty who gets up to gaze out the windows I have seen some things... mysterious wonderful things that only a cat can see... ;)
Momma is looking for some cute Easter pictures to post and I suspect she will be pointing that flashy box at us again.
We hope you all have a sunny sweet Easter tomorrow!
Hugs!

6 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

The front porch faces South and its a nice place to sit in the sun & soak it up. We've been getting out a bit more lately too.
Medicine upset is ickky. Mom gets woozily from her Imitrex that she takes for migraines. Can only take it if she is home and can lie down. But then, with a migraine thats about all you want to do anyway!!!

Daisy said...

I believe the garden fairies are real!

I hope you all have a very wonderful Easter.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm glad you got some warm sunshine and your mom was able to sit outside for a little bit! We had some nasty storms here last night, but everything is okay.

We received your card yesterday and we want to thank you for thinking of us!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Lorianna we are so happy that you sent us such a lovely Easter card and it is so vintage German looking. We love the glass glitter angel proclaiming the Lord has risen! You always make us smile and almost cry when we get mail from you. We know how hard you work at keeping the pain at a distance and sometimes it wins out. That pretty kitty card...we saw those on Helena's blog. She is so talented. it does look like Tookie!!
Maybe I will ask her to do a painting of Peachy.
Next week will be very stressful for all of us. I just know all will be well...I can feel it.
It will be a very busy day for us this Easter with 2 services and a musical in the evening at church. I am nervous about it.
My wish for you is that you get to feeling better soon and can enjoy some warmth out in the garden. I pray the easter bunny brings you a live in maid and cook!!!
All our love always...you are deep in our hearts...Love Karla and Miss Peach

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Ginger is supposed to cure a lot of ailments, that is what my mom has heard.
Hope you are feeling better. My mom wrote you a note on email today....to update you on us.
Happy Easter, and purrs to you!
--JB

Elin said...

Puurrrrs!

Happy day to u!

xxxx