Friday, October 19, 2007

Mercury ,hungry teenagers ,and other scary stuff

The weather has been crazy lately and I'm wondering if Mercury in retrograde has anything to do with it. I know it affects all forms of communication and travel.... hmm... It was very warm for October the past few days and last night we had wicked storms barrel through. I actually kinda liked the scariness factor, (It is the season after all.) and, I will never complain about warm weather.
Speaking of scary stuff, Mo's blog talk radio show on hauntings was very interesting. People called in with their personal stories of encounters with ghosts and I actually felt goosebumps listening to them. I think I'll listen to the archived version of it again this weekend if my internet behaves. (stupid Mercury!) There's some fun scary stuff on tv tonight too.
On Lifetime it's Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead if you like psychics, then there's Blood Ties also on Lifetime if you like really cute vampires. On the Travel Channel is Most Haunted and I always get a chuckle when they start swearing, especially when they start using British slang. :) I have a lot of work to do if I want to relax tonight. Yes, I'm doing it again, my daughter's friends are coming over this weekend. The physics project is due next week and they have hardly anything done. That means I will need food in the house and I will have to remove all my breakables from the living room. Now, I'm really scared! :0

No comments: