Saturday, September 29, 2007

A very long not so silent night

Usually I blog with my laptop. (Actually I do everything computer related with my cute little 4 pound laptop) But, today I have, yet again, a bunch of kids over and they have invaded my living room. My computer stays there permanently plugged in due to a dead battery. I didn't feel like crawling behind a sofa to unplug it and move it to another room, so here I sit at the desktop that my daughter uses for homework. The only other time I use it is when I have to turn it on to use the printer. I'm not sure when my house became the place to hang out. Presumably, they were supposed to be working on a physics project, (they all happen to share the same class together) but, I haven't seen much actual progress and now the girls want to do a sleepover. Yay. Daughter told me not to feed them, because like cats they'll keep coming back for more. :0 See, if they were cats, I wouldn't mind so much. Cats are little and cute and eventually they fall asleep for awhile. Teenage girls talk and talk and never sleep. Well okay they wait until near sunrise then they fall asleep. I tell myself I'll miss these days when she grows up and moves out. I think I will... Mmm, we'll see.

No comments: