Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A book with bite

I found another good book! It's called Many Bloody Returns with short stories by: Jim Butcher, Charlaine Harris, Kelley Armstrong, P.N Elrod, Tanya Huff, and many other sci-fi authors. The theme is vampires and birthdays and so far the stories have been quite good, with some being more disturbing than others. Charlaine Harris and Jim Butcher are two of my favorite authors. I love her Sookie Stackhouse books and Jim's Dresden Files are great. I plan on checking out Tanya Huff's and Kellie Armstrong's books soon. The book is dedicated to Joss Whedon and all the "Buffy Buds." (That would me:) ) And yes, Harry stars in a story with his brother Thomas and Sookie and Eric attend a birthday party for the real Count Dracula, but will the guest of honor really show up? On other paranormal entertainment news; the new season of Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi returns next Wednesday. I swear this is that network's last chance with me after they canceled Dresden Files. If they cancel Ghost Hunters I will boycott them :( grrr... Ok, rant over. Hope you find something good to read or watch!

No comments: