Thursday, November 1, 2007

The start of a very long season

November isn't my favorite month. Where I live it marks the beginning of a very long and cold stretch; usually into April. Yuck :( I hate being cold. It hurts. I will try to make the best of it by reading, writing, (if I can shake this slump) watching dvds, trying new recipes and indulging in my favorite brand of hot cocoa. I like Ghiradelli double chocolate that you make with milk. It's worth the extra $$$. ;)
We didn't have many trick or treaters last night and the ones that did come were cute little ones. I kinda miss those days.... One little girl was dressed as a fairie and her wings had flashing lights that blinked green. Adorable. We have quite a bit of candy left over and it's not really tempting me yet. I want cake or brownies. It just seems more appealing than a fun size Snickers. I'm sure I'll give into the lure of the candy bowl soon, I mean Snickers are pretty darn good. Let the Seasonal Affective Disorder carb -binging begin...

No comments: