Friday, October 30, 2009

Cricket tells a scary story



Hello, the perfect Halloween black Cat, Cricket here!

BOO!

Did I scare you? MOL!

Momma is fa-reaking out right now! Her and the Daddyman are refinancing their mortgage and an appraiser is coming over Monday. She has to come in the house. Pretty scary huh? See, Momma gets no help at all with house work and it takes her forever just to get the downstairs vacuumed and dusted because she has been so hurty.
The teenagergirls room should be declared a disaster zone! There is a spare bedroom that the Daddyman started to renovate, but never finished. It looks awful!
When the teenagergirl re-painted her room she moved out a lot of stuff into the front upstairs sitting room. It is a cluttered mess now! Momma can't even get to her window seat without crawling over stuff.
Needless to say she is very discouraged. She is going to do her best to get some things under control.
I say, why worry? After it's all done, the house payment is lower, which means more Nom Noms and toys for us kitties! And personally as a cat, I have no interest in how cluttered the house is. It's a big playground for me! I will help her by snoopervising of course.
Cleaning a house until it's spotless? For Momma, that's scary!

BOO!

Oh, yes, I must add that we are very excited to attend the wedding tomorrow! I must pick out the purrfect outfit. Would orange silk be too much?

Be naughty kitties!
~Cricket!

7 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We ar sorry we have not been around. My mom is so busy with work she says it is killing her, and that can't be good, can it?
You do make the very best Howloween cat, Cricket! And I think orange silk would suit you just fine!
--JB

Daisy said...

I do not think your mom should worry about the appraiser. I am pretty sure they do not care how neat the house is!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cricket, you make the purrfect Halloween cat.

My mom says not to worry about the clutter. She steps over hers (not mine) all the time.

Anonymous said...

Don't even worry about that person coming offur! Effurything will be fine! We will see you at the wedding and frankly, we thinks your black furs look GRRR-8 the way they are, but orange would like furry nice too! See you there and hope you all have a furry Happy Halloween!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Don't worry abut the clutter. It has nothing to do with the house.
Our house gets re-appraised by the city every 6 years or so, and this year the basement was full of college boys stuff after he graduated. Mom said something about it to the man and he said "I only see what I'm supposed to see."

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Cricket!! Moms do worry about lots of things don't they?? But if it means more noms...well then,that's great,heehee
I look forward to seeing all of you at the wedding!!!!!!!!!
BOO!!!!!!! Mickey

Karen Jo said...

You are the perfect Halloween cat, Cricket. I think orange silk would be just perfect. Tell your Mom not to worry about the clutter. The house appraiser won't care about it at all.