Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Note From Billie


Billie Says...

Please excuse my Momma for not visiting bloggies or updating ours. She has been sick for a few days. She had a upset tummy from her medicine and it sounded like maybe she had a hairball because she was making that sound kitty's make when they have one. She also had foo, symptoms?
What Momma? Oh, sorry. Flu symptoms from the shot they gave her. Friday night she was shaking so badly that I couldn't even stay on her lap and cuddle. I finally settled in behind her legs when she rested under a blanket on the sofa. I made her feel better, I am certain. :)
She misses everyone terribly and can't wait to feel better and make lots of time to visit.

We send Love and Purrs!

9 comments:

Everycat said...

Oh Lorianna, I'm sorry you are having a rough do of it. Those flu jabs can be horrid. I do hope you feel better soon. Billie sweetheart, you be a good nurse to your Mum, she needs you. Make sure she gets lots of rest and love

Rumbly purrs and love

Whicky,Angel,Oliver, Gerry & Mum

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh this is terrible that your mommie is sick with foo. My mom has a virus, I hope she did not get it from the compoooter, ... oh she said she got it from the rink friends.
You should drink a whole bunch of tea and keep warm, do some snuggling.
Love always, Prinnie

ps: when your mom feels better she can email us your address so we can send you a Kissmiss card. we do not have fancy ones with our photos on it, but we will send you a cute one.
rd.bolton at comcast dot net

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah,
I am so sorry to hear that your mommy is sick.
That is not good.
I hope your mommy turning well soon.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Billie, thank you for letting us know about your mom. You stay really close to her and help keep her warm.

Karen Jo said...

Lorianna, I am so sorry that you are feeling ill. I hope that you get better soon. Billie, purr on your Mom to help her get well.

Kellykat said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you get to feeling better real soon. I just wanted to come by and thank you for all the nice things you said about me and for the support of my upcoming surgery. You are such a sweet lady and I am glad to have met you here in cyberspace.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we hopes you gets better soon!!!

Daisy said...

I hope you feel all better soon! Get lots of rest!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are purring that your Mommy feels better soon. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr