Monday, November 24, 2008

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm


The snow is falling, but what do we care? We've got our love to keep us warm. :) That's paraphrasing a song that Billie Holiday sings. I have been hearing it a lot in bookstores and at the Starbucks where we get our groceries. I also have it on cd. I wanted to share it from you tube, but I couldn't upload it from them to my blog.
I knew we wouldn't stay snow free for much longer. Still, I had hope it would wait until after Thanksgiving. I guess I'll take a cue from the kitties and just snuggle up.
Well, after much debating I am going with #2 of the wallpapers. I like #1, but maybe it will be too dark. #3 is pretty dayglow. I like the color orange, so I think it will impart a nice sunny warmth. Thank you all for your input. That was nice! Now I have to tell Karla so she can help me. :)
I hope this week is nice for everyone and I will try to visit as much as I can.
Hugs from my kitties and me. (^;^)

6 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oh no! Snow!!! It's been pretty cold down here in the south, but none of that white stuff, except for the mountains.

Can't wait to see the new design.

Daisy said...

I can't wait to see your blog with the new background!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This week we will have very cold day as well, now is getting colder and colder.
Taiwan is very hard to have snow, only at very very high mountain.
But we have rain, so it's also chilly and wet.
I hope you are staying in warm. And look forward to your new design.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I really like your new wallpaper! My mom is not smart enough to do that....ands he does not have time to learn. Hope you all stay warm!
--JB

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom doesn't dare touch anything about the blog, because she wouldn't know how to fix it if it got broken.

Everycat said...

The new background is very pretty and warm. Just what you need in the snow. Stay warm on that couch with the kitties. Best place to be!

Whicky Wuudler