Saturday, November 22, 2008

If I can't Decorate My House, I'll Do My Blog :)





Billie, Cricket and I would like some help choosing wallpaper for our blog. The two boys are not as interested, but the girls want something that will compliment their furs. :)

These wallpapers are free from the Cutest Blog on the Block. Miss Peach's Mommy Karla recommended them. I am not one to change things up very often as I am such a creature of habit. But, I think maybe I need something fun to cheer me up during these gray days.

So, starting from the one after Billie; 1, 2, or 3? If you totally hate all of them that's okay. I just kinda like shabby chic and nature inspired prints.

Well, today is grocery day, so I will try to get some blog visiting done after I get back. I hope it isn't too crazed there. It is the weekend before Thanksgiving. I will take some pain reliever before I go this time! Maybe a muscle relaxer too. :) Being a space case in the grocery store may be a good way to deal with all of those grumpy people. ;)
No kitties, Momma won't forget your food and treats.

Hugs everyone! (^;^)

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I like the first one best because it looks soothing on the eyes!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I like the second one. Remember that only the side portions will be visable because the center will be covered by your entries. That might help you decide more. If you want me to put the wallpaper on your blog...email me your password and I willchange it for you and you can tell me if you like it. Another way would be for us to do a telephone call and we can go step by step so you can make the future changes by yourself.
Right now Peach is exsessively needy and driving me crazy with wanting attention. I am going to make a shoulder sling so I can carry her close to me and still have my hands free to work.....
wish me luck...

Sweet Purrfections said...

My vote is for the first one! However, the second one might look good with your fur color. Let Miss Peach give it a try and let's see how it looks.

Mrs Mac said...

Ooo. I like the first one as it is most classy, I think. But maybe I would get bored with it after a while? Not sure. I also like the second one but I'm biased as I like the colours best. WOuldn't go for the last one as it hurt my eyes.

Snuggles to the kits!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

I like #2 because it will be bright and cheery in the "dark days of Winter" :)
The designs of the others are lovely, but the sidebars are too dark.
I hope you have a good week and feel well :)
Purrs Mickey