Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goodnight My Angel




Goodbye to a very sweet kitty

Hi everyone. It's me Miss Billie here to say goodbye to Sugar, who has passed away to the Rainbow Bridge.
She was very loved by her Mommy Kellykat. My Momma has leaking eyes, just thinking of how much this must hurt. The VET who treated her didn't think she was in any pain or distress when she passed, which is how I think all of us would want to move on.
I will spend the day quietly, napping and giving Momma headbutts and purrs before she gives me my nom noms.

We hope Love and Beauty and Sweetness will be a part of all of your lives

Gentle Hugs and Purrs
~Miss Billie and the Twilight's Muse kitties and momma

9 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

I was so sorry to hear bout poor little Sugar. My purrs are with her mom, Kelly.

Anonymous said...

We are truly sorry to her of the passing of Sugar. Our mommy knows all too well when Scooter went to the Rainbow Bridge. We are sure Scooter is there to be with her! Our purrayers are with you and yours at this most difficult time.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh it is so sad about Sugar. It makes me cry every time I even catch a glimpse of her. We are sending our purrs and prayers to her and her family.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We know Sugar's family is deeply hurting over her loss.

meemsnyc said...

Ohhh that is so sad. Goodnight sweet Sugar. RIP.

Karen Jo said...

I am also very sad about Sugar. I don't think I have ever posted a Get Well post and a Farewell post so close together.

Anonymous said...

We just wanted to let you know we were thinking about you at this most diffcult time...

Mrs Mac said...

Oh it is so sad when a fur-friend dies. My heart goes out to all who were connected with this much loved mog. So sorry to hear of your loss...

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

WE are so sorry to hear this news. Purr's to Sugar's family.
Sorry we have not been around....mom problems still being too busy.
Purrs,
JB