Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy Billie



What a Lovely Time!

Hi everyone, Miss Billie here! Today I went to a Tea and spa Bridal Shower for Miss Peach! It was so fun to see all of the other kitties. Many discussed Miss Peach and Mickey's Honeymoon, but I'm not sure what that means.

Momma and Cricket went too. Cody was too tired because he helped Momma plant Spring bulbs earlier and Toeshee was too naughty to attend such a lovely and refined event. Wait until you see his Prison Picture!
He was VERY BAD this weekend!

We will be trying to visit our Bloggie friends as much as possible.
Momma has been going to lots of doctor's appointments and getting bloods taken and flu shots and stuff. Now she's back to giving herself shots again too. She says she feels like a voodoo doll! (Momma is very weird!)

Well, that's it for now.
Have a Happy Day!
Hugs~
~Miss Billie~

7 comments:

DILLY said...

Dilly go pawty too!
Be luvly!
Lots cayke,
lots ribbons,
lots gerly fun.
MWEAH!
Lots cats too-
Mummy be happy!

¬"

Sweet Purrfections said...

Miss Billie, you sure are looking lovely today! Congratulations on being a bridesmaid for Miss Peach.

I can't wait to hear what Toeshee did!

meemsnyc said...

Prison shots? Uh-oh, Toeshee what did you do? LOL.

Karen Jo said...

I was at the party, too. It is really wonderful. I am very curious about what Toeshee did to end up in prison. I hope that all the shots are helping your Mom feel better.

Daisy said...

It sure was a lovely shower. I am so excited about Miss Peach and Mickey's wedding.

I wonder if there is enough room in prison for Harley to join Toeshee...

Anonymous said...

It was wonderfurl seeing you at the Bridal Shower!!! Such girlie fun!!! Can't wait to see Toeshee's prison garb!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wasn't that a great shower Miss Peach had - she is quite a good hostess!

I hope your mom is feeling ok - I am sure all those dr visits take a lot out of her even if she is feeling ok. Drs visits tend to do that!