Thursday, July 2, 2009

Toeshee the homewrecker/woodpecker cat




Homewrecker!

Hi! Toeshee here! Momma says I should be ashamed for what I did to the woodwork. She doesn't know how to fix it and can't always stop me in time when I'm doing it. I just love sharpening my claws!
See me practicing my ashamed look? Pretty good huh?
Momma says I'm lucky I'm cute.

We hope everyone will have a happy weekend. Cody will let you know how is coping with the 4th of July. He hates fireworks!

We all send hugs!~

7 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cody! Don't you know you should use your scratching post and not the woodwork?

I hope mom Lorianna is doing better. The doctor now has my mom on a NSAID that is topical and said she should start feeling better in a week. Mom says, what's another week when I've been in constant pain for 3 weeks already?

Daisy said...

Oopsie! That might have been a little mistake you made, Toeshee!

I do not like fireworks at all, either. I'm going to load up on the Rescue Remedy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oops.
Might just have to let that spot go, make it the official scratching post and fix it only if you plan to move!
Thanks for the good wishes. Mom will email you back.

Karen Jo said...

You are good at looking ashamed, Toeshee. Now start using your scratching post instead of the woodwork.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Toeshee....it's me Chester. I think some OtherCat broke into your house and did that scratching. It could not be you. You look too innocent!
--Chester

Anonymous said...

Scooter (RIP) detroyed our humans couch! While I (Skeeter) like to claw the carpet, King & Pandora can't, they're declawed. A HA HA HA< they're really missing out on how good it feels to claw stuff!

Mrs Mac said...

Awww!!! It's just art. Tell her, it's installation art.