Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Thankful Thursday

"A plate is distasteful to a cat, a newspaper still worse; they like to eat sticky pieces of meat sitting on a cushioned chair or a nice Persian rug." ~
~Margaret Benson~

Cody managed to maintain some manners while this picture was taken. All bets were off when the turkey was served today though! Oh the strongly suggesting for food!
(Cat's Do Not Beg, they strongly suggest that you give them what they want!)
Even prim little Billie crawled into my lap for something yummy. I fed her out of my hand, bless her heart. :)

I hope everyone had a Happy Day, no matter what they did.
Hugs from me and the Kitties!

9 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi! I hope all of you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I don't eat any human food, so mom gave me some "chicken" stinky goodness this morning.

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!
We already had our Thanksgiving,so we will celebrate yours,heehee

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Thanksgiving dear friend~!
I am so thankful I could know you since this year~!! It's a great thing to be thankful and it's a very good start, too~!
I wish all of you are happy and healthy every day.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

A very happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Everycat said...

I'm glad your Thanksgiving was happy. So sweet, little Billie being hand fed on your lap, bless her!

Whicky Wuudler & family

Daisy said...

I am glad you had a happy Thanksgiving. Now I am getting ready for Christmas! I cannot wait for the tree to go up.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We all hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Lorianna,
I want to send you a holiday card. Can you email me your address?
Thanks!
JB

Rebecca Lynn said...

Happy Thanksgiving (A little late)
I love the blog! Toeshee is a handful! I just adopted a 6 week old kitten 3 months ago and he is a naughty little guy sometimes!