Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Tao of Meow

There sure are a lot of "cat people" in the blogesphere. I love it! It's nice to read about kitties and their humans and know I'm not the only one who's crazy for cats. My family actually calls me "crazy cat lady" (and I'm sure they say it affectionately?) My husband is convinced that if I had remained single I'd probably have at least 30 cats. I'm not sure about that, but I don't think 4 is out of line. Right now we have 3: Billie, Cody, and Cricket. My Tookie, Jake is Home over the Rainbow Bridge busy being everyone's favorite cat. She's the best cat ever...
I truly love all my fur babies. They give me unconditional love, they don't pass judgment and their sweet souls are pure. Their only agenda is to get a plate of the wet smelly stuff. Give your pets scratchers or hugs and kisses and tell them you love them. I have a feeling they'll know what you mean.
^._.^

No comments: