Thursday, March 25, 2010

Strike a Pose






Lady Cats

Miss Billie and Cricket love to strike poses in the evening. Usually around bedtime when the house is quiet and it's just me downstairs yet.
Like me, they do not like a lot of noise; loud talking, loud music, loud television. I'm wondering if some of the people in this house have hearing loss... ;)

Yesterday was a rather useless day. I did some crafting and then fell asleep. I have been so tired! I feel like a cat. Get up, eat a little, wash up, go sleep.

My husband is in the "planning stages" of working on things around the house. Um, okay... I know how this goes. He refuses to do any more woodwork stripping and staining thanks to Toeshee. He has made our doorways his personal scratching posts. He even manages to get his girth all the way up the door frame!

Other than house in disrepair issues and being worn out, there's not much going on. The kitties are doing well. Though Billie is being skittish and a little grumpy. She's eating really well and likes to be pet and cuddled, but when I try to clean her eyes or get a knot out she gets really irritable. Maybe, I can bribe her with some treats.

I will try to get some blog visiting in today and tomorrow.
Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh it is so funny to me you say the hearing loss thing - I am pretty sure that some people just cause rooms to seem louder because if I am alone the TV is kept much quieter then if my boyfriend is there - he is the only addition but then the TV is impossible to hear. And I prefer it quieter then he does - so I can understand liking the quiet times!

I am glad everyone is feeling ok - my guess is Miss Billie is just going through a crabby stage - we get them at our house too. And I know that unless cats have always had someone cleaning gunk out of their eyes (and I am talking daily, like at our house) they usually are not big fans of it.

Anonymous said...

Our Mom BLARES the TV! She doesn't like to miss a single thing when she's watching something. She has B~I~G issues! A total TV addict. We think your pictures are stunning! And once again, thank you SO very much for our package. What a surprise! Wren LOVED the candies and the little card. She carries it in her "purse". LOL Have a fabulous day!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lorianna, you & our mom are very much the same. Mom likes silence and will stay up after the others have gone to bed just to have some. When Dad & when the boy are home the tv is always on. Mom has silence in the car too, not the radio all the time like dad.
Mom longs to pet Zolie's fur just like you said. But that's not going to happen any time soon!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Glad you have had a good day. I tend to go through some crabbiness, too. I'm not as patient when mom works on the mats anymore.

Feronia said...

I feel exactly the same at the moment, Lorianna - tired and kind of listless - and as for loud noises? Not good! Maybe we are becoming a bit feline-like :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

phew, I was blushing really bad there for a bit, after seeing Toeshee's belly.
YOu LadyCats sure are pretty. Hope you are all having a good start to the week!
--JB

Fitness shoes said...

I like your blog,very intersting and helpful.I will keep visting your "home".Please come back to visit my blog: http://www.mychosenwholesaler.com/

rawlivinguy.blogspot.ca said...

Love all the pictures and the stories they truly tell a story of someone who loves their animals. I'm a pet lover myself.

Anonymous said...

With all due respect to tell you the truth I don't really get your blog :)

World of Animals, Inc said...

We love the photos that you shared. The backlit photos are just so beautiful. We love your strike a pose post that you shared. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals